Monday 6 October 2008

E X A B I T I O N I S T S

Hi.

Im not sure which is more confronting.

Two men having sex in full view within shouting distance.

or Goth's with teddy bears.

i think the later...

well anyway thats how i spent my weekend.

The dudes across the way were once again going hammer and tongs with the blinds open and the lights on.
its becoming a regular occurance .
I just want to eat some burritos and...well its hard to digest food when faced with a hairy arse crack going up and down.

Also there was some kind of goth festival on over the weekend... now i can appreciate most subcultures..
but goths? mmm
Raver goths?
fully grown men with teddy bear goths?
GOTHS WITH CHILDREN!

somethings not right there...
Anyway it only lasted one day and i can only guess they have gone back to working in I.T and at the local warcraft shop.

In other news Ben and Myself will be heading to Melbourne to mix the first taste of the new jams.
This means that in the next week or two you will be able to hear on the radio and download on the interweb our new single!!!!

so how good is that!

im sure you will be bombarded with info on it very soon!

Mark

No comments: